Are you an Egghead? Would you like to be?
Indy’s Eggfest is an annual event dedicated to the Big Green Egg smoker, “Eggheads” (Egg Enthusiasts), family and friends. Whether you own a BGE or just want to sample some unique new tastes from wood-fired BBQ to baked goods, then the Eggfest is for you. The event will be hosted by Chef JJ’s Back Yard and Sullivan Hardware & Garden at Sullivan Hardware & Garden.
- What – 2nd Annual Indy Eggfest
- When – Saturday, August 28, 2010 10am – 3pm
- Where – Sullivan Hardware & Garden, Indianapolis North 6955 N. Keystone Ave.
- How Much? – $10/Person $17/Couple, children 12 and under are free!
- Registration - Click here for online registration.
- Cooks Needed – We have 50 Demo Eggs that need to be cooked on, if you want to show off your skills register under “Griller.” Each griller will receive a custom made t-shirt and 2 drink tickets.
- Demo Eggs – Demo Eggs will be available to take home after the Egg Fest. Demo Egg Package includes: Large Egg and Large Egg Nest.
- What – This is an event that you do not want to miss! Indy’s Eggfest VIP night is a gathering of Eggheads the night before Eggfest. It will be a time for everyone to share Egg stories and techniques, as well as to tell stories and meet new people who all share the same passion. This will take place at Chef JJ’s Back Yard, the official outdoor living all around the Big Green Egg, store, in Indianapolis. Come enjoy some great meals prepared by some wonderful chefs from near and far, all on the BGE of course. Relax with new and old friends while looking over the White River and resting before the BIG DAY!
- When – Friday, August 27, 2010 6pm – 9pm
- Where – Chef JJ’s Back Yard – 1040 Broad Ripple Ave., INDPLS, IN 46220
- How Much? – $30/person $50/couple
- Registration – Click here for online registration.